Kanban boards will show Done issues if their Fix Version field includes an archived version.
- Create a new Kanban project with project key KAN
- Create a story, KAN-1.
- Create a version called test-version.
- Edit KAN-1 and set its Fix Version field to test-version.
- Archive the version test-version.
- Move the story to the Done column in the board.
- Click Release and fill the field Version name with the value 1.0.
The issue KAN-1 is no longer shown in the board.
Issue KAN-1 will be displayed on the board under the Done column.
- Review the issues still being displayed in the Done column and take note of their values of Fix Version.
- Navigate to the board's Releases page and filter by Archived.
- For every archived version retrieved from step 1, do the following:
- Unarchive the version.
- Releast the version.
- Archive the version back.