Can't select "+ Create issue" if it's open on a different Epic
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open a board with at least 1 epic.
- Select backlog on the left menu.
- Select epic A.
- Select epic B.
- Click on "+ create issue".
JIRA 7.4, JIRA 7.5
The cursor to write the issue name should appear and create the issue.
Nothing will happen as it was never clicked to create the issue.
- Select again epic A, do not create a new issue, and select epic B, then create an issue or
- Refresh the page and click on the preferred Epic again.