As a developer, I want to write a program that has access to the connections from a JIRA issue to the related branches, pull requests, commits, and builds so that I can automate more aspects of the deployment pipeline.
According to THIS COMMENT the internal endpoint provided as a workaround for JSWCLOUD-16901 should work too:
- You can use the internal endpoint /rest/dev-status/latest/issue/summary?issueId=<ISSUE_ID> (replace <ISSUE_ID> with the actual ID of the Jira issue you want to GET the information from) to get the information displayed in the development panel of an issue.
- You can use the information returned by above call to correctly populate the parameters for the endpoint: /rest/dev-status/latest/issue/detail?issueId=10195&applicationType=<APPLICATION-TYPE>&dataType=<DATA_TYPE>
1) On my side calling https://NAME/rest/dev-status/latest/issue/summary?issueId=10195 returns:
2) Then, calling https://NAME/rest/dev-status/latest/issue/detail?issueId=10195&applicationType=GitHub&dataType=branch returns:
- Returns branches and pull requests
- Returns repository and commits