Lexorank Balancing does not complete due to UPDATE AO_60DB71_LEXORANK exceeding acquireLockByRowIds timeout
- Go to Lexorank management in your instance. type g + g + lexorank management.
- On the balancing section, click on Balance all fields > wait for sometimes then click on Refresh
Lexorank balancing will be completed
- Lexorank balancing does not complete
- Problem related to this SQL query performed by com.atlassian.greenhopper.manager.lexorank.LexoRankDaoImpl.save(...):
- It cannot find any rows with such criteria specified in the WHERE clause ID = ? AND LOCK_HASH = ? AND LOCK_TIME = ? AND LOCK_TIME >= ?
- LOCK_TIME = ? goes from acquired Lock performed by com.atlassian.greenhopper.manager.lexorank.LexoRankDaoImpl.acquireLockByRowIds(...):
- LOCK_TIME >= ? is being calculated - System.currentTimeMillis() - 1500.
This would happen in large instance (with more than 1M issues)
JSWSERVER-15874, if currently using MySQL 5.6.x, upgrading MySQL to 5.7 might fix the problem