If you wish to include issues from a Next-Gen in a Classic Scrum board filter the issues from the Next-Gen project which are part of an Epic in that Next-Gen project will not display in the backlog view.
- Create a Next-Gen project.
- Create an Epic in the Next-Gen project.
- Create some stories under this Epic.
- Create a classic Scrum project.
- Create a filter which picks up issues from both your Classic and Next-Gen projects.
- Create custom board using this filter.
All issues appear in the backlog view of the classic board.
Issues part of the Epic in the Next-Gen project do not appear in the backlog view of your new classic board.
Issues that are part of an Epic in the Next-Gen project that a part of an active sprint will still appear in the respective columns in the main board view.
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available