As a Jira Kanban or Scrum board user, I want the ability to collapse and expand individual workflow columns so that I can both focus on work items in one status and see the big picture, when needed.
- When collapsed, a column that is hovered over with the cursor shows its status name, WIP limit, and current content count
- All columns on a board can be toggled to expand or collapse at one time
- Single columns can be toggled to expand or collapse one at a time
- Collapsing a column does not interfere with the existing swim lane behavior
- A horizontal scroll bar is added to the Kanban or Scrum board view so the entire board may be viewed when all columns are expanded