Issues are closed within a sprint but the reports show them under different sprints.
This happens when there are multiple active sprints. Issues will be listed under the most recent sprint.
This issue affects the reports Release burndown and Epic burndown.
- Create Scrum project
- Create version 1.0
- Create Issue 1
- Create Issue 2
- Add story points to the created issues
- Move issues to version
- Create sprint RBR Sprint 1
- Create sprint RBR Sprint 2
- Move Issue 1 to sprint RBR Sprint 1
- Move Issue 2 to sprint RBR Sprint 2
- Start RBR Sprint 1
- Start RBR Sprint 2
- Set Issue 1 as Done
- Set Issue 2 as __ Done
- Complete RBR Sprint 1
- Complete RBR Sprint 2
- RBR Sprint 1 is not listed
- Both issues are listed on RBR Sprint 2
Issues are listed under their sprint on report.
Issues will be listed under the most recent sprint.