JIRA Issue collector behaviour in latest Safari on OSX is confusing. This browser has disabled 3rd party cookies by default and despite the warning about this, you can still create issues. But when you hit the submit button you see another warning saying "there was a problem submitting your feedback". I.e.: you can't submit issues on Safari by default.
- Log in to staging Bitbucket (staging.bb-inf.net) with Atlassian account in Safari
- Go to Labs (tab on the left) and enable "Atlassian editor" integration
- Go to https://staging.bb-inf.net/owallhult/sverige/pull-requests/1/readmemd-edited-online-with-bitbucket/diff and try to add any comment. In the top right corner of the editor there's a "Feedback" button. Press it to open JIRA Issue Collector iframe.
- Warning about 3rd party cookies is brighter and "submit" button is either disabled or hidden at all.
- Warning about disabled 3rd party cookies is small and the submit button is still active
- When you click the submit button you see a confusing message (summary)