Webhooks is still being fired when comments are added to other projects even when JQL clause project= is used.
- Open a new session at https://requestb.in.
- Create a new webhook and add a project= JQL clause to restrict the webhook to only fire on a specific project.
- Tick the comment added event.
- Comment on a different project than the one specified in the webhook configuration.
- Check the request bin session.
Webhook requests should only fire when commenting on the project specified in the webhook JQL.
Webhook requests are fired all the time when on any comments.