When a dateformat is configured in JIRA for the datepicker field, JIRA fails to abide by this date ruling for datepicker fields found in report pages.
- Jira 7.2
- Using Timesheet Reports and Gadgets.
- Go to Admin > System > General Configuration page.
- Click on Advanced Settings
- Modify the Java date picker to the format dd.mm.YYYY
- Go to Look & Feel page.
- Modify the date picker to: dd/MM/yy
- Install the plugin Timesheet Report and Gadget for JIRA.
- Go any project > Report > Timesheet Report page.
- Attempt to use the date picker fields.
- JIRA would show the correct date format where 1/10/2016 = 1st October 2016.
- JIRA would show the incorrect date format where 1/10/2016 = 10th January 2016.
The issue disappears once the day goes past a corresponding month.
- This has been fixed on the add-on side. Upgrading to version 3.2 of Timesheet Reports and Gadgets or newer will fix the behavior reported here.