With the same setup as
JRA-45608 I get IE11 to crash in the dropdown for versions.
I attach a picture of the error message and how it looks in IE 10 at our site.
This Applies to version 6.4.12 (our site) and 7.0 (this site) - I cannot use the Affected Version/s field.
- Create a new project.
- Create 20 versions and associated with the project.
- Released 20 versions in the project.
- Navigate to any screen.
- Click 'Create' button near top of screen.
- Select 'new created project' from project list.
- Click arrow to right of Fix Version/s or Affects Version/s
It should be working using IE 11.
After doing this, we get a message that says "A problem with this webpage caused Internet Explorer to close and reopen the tab.". Then, we are redirected back to the screen when we were on before trying to create the issue.