Default Issue Type parameter within the Issue Type Scheme, is being ignored for users who have created an issue in the same session.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create two projects.
- Create a new Issue Type schemes and associate one with each project.
- Set the Default Issue Type to New Feature (anything other than the default one).
- Click on "Create" the create an issue, choose different Issue Type other that the one that was set to the Default Issue Type.
- Click on "Cancel" to cancel creating issue.
- Click on "Create" the create an issue and the Default Issue Type does not work anymore.
Default Issue Type should be selected.
The previously selected Issue Type is selected.
I found a related issue JRA-24439 which was closed.