Default Issue Type parameter within the Issue Type Scheme, is being ignored for users who have created an issue in the same session or users who are switching projects.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create two projects.
- Create two new Issue Type schemes and associate one with each project.
- Set the Default Issue Type to a unique setting for each Issue Type Scheme (example: scheme 1: Task scheme 2: New Feature)
- Start browser in incognito mode
- Log in, and create an issue on project 1
- You will see the defined Issue Type, change it.
- Create another issue within the same project
Default Issue Type should be selected.
The previously selected Issue Type is selected.
This also happens when switching to a different project as per step 7.
I found a related issue JRA-24439, here it states this is expected behaviour, but it also states that the correct scheme value should be picked up when changing projects, which it does not currently.