Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Fix Version/s: None
Support reference count:3
I often create filters for users, especially those that are more complex or, because of my BA role, I create the initial filters and board setup for the product owners; however, the product owners (or those that are requesting my help), actually should own or manage the filters.
Today, I create a filter, share it. Then that user is required to create their own and then change the filter for a board or gadget that the filter is often associated with. I have to remember to go back and delete these filters as I have no need to have them in my list.
- As an administrator, we have hundreds if not thousands of filters that no one uses, but I have no way of knowing which ones they are to get them cleaned up.
- As an administrator, I often get requests to go change ownership.
- And, as an administrator and analyst, I often have to go in and change ownership to me, change their filter, and then change ownership back.
As an analyst,
- I want to be able to change ownership or share ownership of a filter I created with/to another user so that they are able to manage the filter contents.
- I want the ability to change the ownership of my own filters to someone else, or even better, actually share the ownership or management of a filter.
The current ticket is superseded by