Israel has a new timezone setting effective this summer. In order to update the timezone information, user have to run tzupdater.jar against the jre in JIRA installation directory (for JIRA Installer)
The update was completed successfully, but it is not reflected inside JIRA. i.e. the update failed in JIRA operation.
- Change system timezone into (UTC+02:00) Jerusalem [Windows]
- Change JIRA's timezone into (GMT+02:00) Jerusalem in General Configuration and Profile Preferences.
- Paste tzupdater.jar into C:\Program Files\Atlassian\JIRA608\jre\bin>
- Run DateTest.class and verify the time before the update
- Run tzupdater.jar
- Run DateTest.class and verify the time after the update
- Restart JIRA service.
- Create an issue and compare it with the system's time. It differs by an hour.
The time when issue created should be same with system time.
Set JIRA timezone to (GMT+02:00) Athens