- Install JIRA 5.2.8 and enable the remote API;
- Create a new request using the following content:
Note the request is according to the documentation.
- Trigger it using 'PUT' method against the URL http://jira.domain.com/rest/api/2/project/PROJECT-KEY/role/ROLE-ID.
- JIRA will display the following error:
- The user 'admin' was not added on the project role which has the ID 10001;
- The user 'admin' should be updated on the project role which has the ID 10001;
- The method 'POST' is working for the same URL.