Just clicking on the JIRA menu in IE7 under SSL brings up so many SSL warnings that it is almost impossible to use JIRA.
- Setup JIRA with SSL.
- Restore the issue.zip.
- Login as admin/admin.
- Go to the dashboard.
- (BUG) Click Project > Two. Mixed content warning. Click "OK".
- (BUG) Click Issues > ONE-5. Mixed content warning. Click "OK".
- (BUG) Click the plus on the "Create Issue". Mixed content warning. This one does not always happen.
- Realod the dashboard.
- Click the down arrow on the Project Dialog. The drop down should now be open.
- (BUG) Move the move over the dashboard. The dashboard menu will open this a mixed content warning.
This is recorded in ie7.mkv. This only appears to happen in IE7. I checked in IE8 and IE9.