Steps to reproduce
- Create a new database name 'jiradb44' and make sure that the database is empty
- Add schema name 'jira' to the database
- Configure JIRA 4.4 to connect to SQL Server with schema name 'jira' by using config.bat (refer to my attached file for the configuration)
- Startup JIRA and go through the setup process
- After finish installing, can't login to JIRA because the gadget failed to loaded:
- JIRA unable to find jiraissue table during upgrade:
Migrate the database from schema name 'jira' to the default schema name 'dbo'