When a user browses to the Manage Dashboard or Manage Filter page then the following logic should be used to determine which tab to show (in order):
- If the user has clicked a particular tab, then show that one.
- If the user has been to this page previously in this session, then we remember which tab the user was last on.
In this case, we show that one again, unless it is empty (for Favourite or My).
(We remember separately for Filters and Dashboards)
- If the "Favourite" tab is non-empty, then show that one.
- If the "My" tab is non-empty, then show that one.
- Finally, show the "Popular" tab.