Running a JQL with the function projectsLeadByUser() returns an error (status 400 in browser console) if one of the projects is Archived:
- Create a project
- Add issues to it
- Ensure you are the Project lead
- Move the project to Archived
- Run a JQL with the same user like:
The project should not be returned in the results as it's in the Archived and content is inaccessible, however, this shouldn't prevent other project's content to be displayed.
Error is displayed:
- Restore all the projects you are the lead of from the Archived projects to be able to perform the search, but please keep in mind that this will make the project accessible according to the permission scheme associated with it.
- Alternatively, you can have a dummy user to set as project lead to projects to be marked as archived, but not sure if this would be a feasible option to everyone.