Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Severity 3 - Minor
When editing a worklog, the timezone displayed is not following the user's profile preference.
Steps to Reproduce
- Change the profile timezone to any timezone other than the Jira's default.
- Add or edit a worklog.
- The history/workflow of the issue will show the timezone based on the user's profile.
- But the edit/adding worklog is not reflecting the timezone in the user's profile.
- Adding/editing worklog screen should also display the time based on the user's profile.
- Adding/editing worklog screen is displaying timezone based on the Jira's default timezone(General configuration)
- Change the user's profile preference to Jira default timezone.
JRACLOUD-67502 Date and time for the worklog different in Edit screen and Worklog History due to different TZs used