While browsing through JIRA, in the below version and the environments tested, when the thread reaches a specific amount of memory, the tab is crashed and is necessary to refresh the page. Please, note that the steps for replication are just one way to do this there are many ways to reach this state, by simply browsing throughout the system.
Check uploaded video reproducing the error Crash.mp4
- Chrome Version 61.0.3163.100
- Tested in Linux
- Cases were reported using Windows 7, but harder to reproduce.
- Go to a board containing a good number of issues (around 16)
- Click issue by issue to see the detailed view
- Repeat until it crashes (around 16 times for my case)
Jira operates normally and stable
Not happening when using Firefox.
Also checked in Chrome to 62.0.323.62