REST API returning incorrect worklog information after the user who logs work has its username changed.
- Have a user log work in a test ticket.
- Once the work is logged. Run the API https://<instance_name>.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/issue/<issue_id>/worklog to check the JSON results.
- Parameters to take note here is "active":true. This means the user who logged the work is still active.
- Change the username of the user who logged work to another username.
- Run the API again.
- Parameter is returned as "active":false.
The JSON result should be the same after and before the username change.
The returned JSON result is different after and before the username change.
No workaround for this at the moment.
P/S zaansmeisje is a test instance.