When an issue is exported using the CSV Exporter (Current Fields) the columns are not shown in the expected order and include the Issue's database ID.
- Create a new Filter of issues.
- View this Filter in List View.
- Add some additional relevant columns.
- Re-order the filter columns
- Save the filter
- Export the Filter Results as CSV (Current Fields)
- Open the CSV File to find that:
- The Current fields are arranged in default order
- Additional Issue ID and Parent ID fields are added to the CSV output.
The CSV export should be an identical representation of the Filter query in CSV format.
Additional column data is added and the fields are not arranged as per the Filter configuration.