Status: Gathering Interest (View Workflow)
Administrators in a Jira cloud site does not have a way to configure to whom the Contact Administrators Form will be sent.
- Try to turn on "Contact Administrators Form" through System > General configuration > Contact Administrators Form.
- If you don't have Jira Administrators global permission you will not receive the email when a user fill in the form.
It would be helpful to be able to:
1. Choose a separate list of recipients for the Contact Admin form as this will not always match the list of people with Jira Administrators global permission.
2. Have this appear as an option in "Administration -> General Configuration -> Edit Configuration" near where you turn the form 'On'.
- Customize better Jira and arrange better the work among the administrators.
- Chances that no-one will then action the request are high with the current default behavior.
- Currently, there is no workaround.