Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Severity 3 - Minor
Leaving team capacity blank resulted in Portfolio schedule issues using default 200 weekly hours.
- Portfolio improved interface
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a new plan with the Kanban team type.
- Populate some Stories with their estimation.
- Under the team capacity, you will see something like below:
- Do the auto-schedule and you will see Portfolio scheduling using 200 hours instead of 40:
The Portfolio is scheduling using the shown 40 weekly hours.
The Portfolio is scheduling using the default 200 weekly hours.
- Only happens in KANBAN team type in the Improved Interface.
Explicitly set the team capacity will overwrite the default 200 weekly hours.
- is related to
JSWCLOUD-20659 Kanban team shows sum of individual team member weekly hours
- relates to