When preparing a stage test environment with production data, we would like to have an option to temporarily disable all the rules, without the need to manually switch off each rule through the Gui Interface or disable the plugin.
- Prepare a stage test environment using Production Data
- Check the Automation rules list and go one by one, disabling each rule
- Check the Service Desk Project Areas > Project Settings > Automation and disable each rule
- Have a single option that you could disable all the automation rules
- There is no option to disable all the rules. You need to go one by one
Following the Service limits knowledge base, temporarily set the property "max.processing.time.per.day" (default 3600) to a very small value, like "1", forcing all the automation rules to be throttled. The rule will start, but as the limit was reached, it will be interrupted.
You can run a curl command like the one below, replacing your user, password and jira base URL: