When an instance has Atlassian Account SSO enabled, JIRA REST API - Basic authentication is not working
JIRA Cloud Version 1000.482.3
- Enable SSO to an instance
- Add a new user that already has Atlassian Account ID
- Use your Atlassian Account id to run JIRA REST API - Basic authentication
- It should REST clients to authenticate using the Atlassian Account ID and password
- Getting 401 Unauthorized error
- It's only not working for new users that was not able to set a password in the instance before.