NFS share is mounted at setup but never re-mounted following a VM reboot.
- Hipchat Data Center 3.1.1 and 3.1.2 OVA
- Configure Hipchat Sevrer on vSphere
- Reboot the VM
The NFS share should mount automatically at reboot
The NFS share doesn't mount
- No lines to automatically mount the NFS share are added to /etc/fstab after the initial install
- Crowd does not start properly and thus, logins will fail.
- Mount the NFS share manually:
- Update /etc/fstab to automatically mount the NFS share at reboot with the following line: