After adding the Azure connector or doing a full synchronization all membership to the groups will not be synchronized to the Crowd from Azure AD.
- Azure AD
- Latest Crowd (tested with 3.2.1)
- Set AZURE AD directory on Crowd
- After synchronization,
- users, groups, and membership to the groups to be synched normally on Crowd
- Users and groups synched, but users are not showing under their respective groups on Crowd.
The issue has been fixed in Crowd 3.0.3, 3.1.4 and 3.2.2 - please update to any of these versions to obtain the fix.
It may however occur that Crowd continues to incrementally synchronize with Azure AD, without picking up the existing memberships. In such case it's possible to force a full synchronization using the following steps:
- Uncheck the "Enable incremental sync" checkbox
- Click the "Update" button
- Check the "Enable incremental sync" checkbox
- Click the "Update" button again