- Need an LDAP directory (with some test users and groups) and two crowd servers (A and B)
- Create a Cached Directory in Crowd A pointing to the LDAP directory
- Synchronize Crowd A.
- Create an Application in Crowd A with the LDAP directory in it.
- Create a Remote Crowd directory in Crowd B pointing to the Crowd A Application
- Synchronize Crowd B. It should do a full sync as the first sync.
- Add a group membership to LDAP directory (i.e. add a user to a group).
- Synchronize Crowd A, then Synchronize Crowd B.
- Crowd B should do an incremental sync.
Incremental Sync for Crowd B succeeds.
Incremental Sync for Crowd B fails with a MembershipAlreadyExistsException.