- In an AD server, create a user deke and a group (e.g. astronauts). Add deke to the group.
- In Crowd, create a LDAP connector and point it to AD, hen Sync
- Verify that triggered a sync and deke's group memberships show astronauts
- Rename astronauts to retired-astronauts
- Trigger a sync (should be an incremental sync)
- Check deke's group memberships in Crowd
deke is a member of astronauts and retired-astronauts.
deke is only a member of retired-astronauts
- A full sync restores the consistency.
- This can be reproduced with a primary group membership, not just with a regular membership.