Crucible truncates title too much if it only contains space near heading point.
This behaviour's severity is more serious for non latin char users because they don't use space as word divider.
Verified by major latest browsers
- Chrome Version 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit)
- Safari Version 10.1.1 (11603.2.5)
- Create review whose title is "AT-12345: 諸行無常の響きあり、沙羅双樹の花の色、盛者必衰のことわりをあらはす、おごれる人も久しからず、ただ春の夜の夢のごとし、猛きものも終には滅びぬ、ひとへに風の前の塵に同じ"
- Close the review
- Check the title is excessively truncated. In this case, it will be "AT-12345:...".
Truncate a proper amount of title.
The first ASCII chars will be rendered.
It is more likely to be excessively truncated if review status is closed.
I verified that this behaviour depends on some conditions such as:
- Title length should be long enough: 81+ chars
- Title should only contains space in heading point
- Review status affects rendering:
- Chrome: it happens only if review status is closed
- Safari: it happens even review status is open/closed
This behaviour occurs not only in multibyte chars but also ASCII chars if it only contains space near heading point such as:
- Click title to edit if review status is open. This isn't applicable for closed review.