The "Allowed review participants" option in the project settings isn't restricting the scope for groups when searching for reviewers to be added to a review, therefore all the groups are listed, even the ones not included as allowed groups.
- Tested on Crucible 4.2.0
- Have a few groups added to Crucible (e.g. group1 and group2).
- Edit the project settings, selecting only group1 under Allowed review participants, then save the configuration.
- Create a review and click in Edit Details.
- Click on the Reviewers field.
- Only group1 and its members will be shown.
- Both group1 and group2 are listed.
- The scope restriction still works for users. They also apply when only a specific group is set as an allowed reviewer, i.e. even though group1 and group2 are listed, only users from group1 are listed below the groups list.