The inline issue creation is a very nice feature. However, we can't use it, because the field type 'Select List' is not supported.
I'm aware that we can create the issue directly in Jira, but this won't create a link from the comment to the issue. The link will be very badly missed by our developers!
Please add support for the 'Select List' field type.
Currently when creating a Jira issue from a review comment, the following fields are presented (in addition to Jira Instance, Jira Project and Jira Issue Type):
- it is not possible to create an issue if other fields are marked as mandatory in the scheme
- it is not possible to provide more data (than just summary and description) when creating an issue
- show all mandatory fields on the issue creation screen
- support not only text, but also a date, select list, affects/fix version
Out of scope:
- support for custom field types (i.e. coming from plugins)