Inserting roadmap macro throws error upon review in a space Template created by user with confluence-user privileges.
- Create a user added to group Confluence-users who has confluence-administrator privileges but not the system administrator privileges
- Login as above user
- Go to Space tools>> Content Tools>>Templates>> Create a new Template
- Create a Test Template
- Insert macro "Roadmap planner"
- Click on preview which throws the following error:
- Same error is present upon saving the Template
- Enabling the system-administrators privileges within confluence-users group does not work either.
Roadmap planner macro should get inserted without any error
Error is thrown as depicted in attached screeshot
Currently, only workaround that works is when user is mapped to system-administrators group. The error does not appear if user is part of system-administrators group.