Severity 3 - Minor
"Page properties report" works fine if its inside either a "Panel" macro or an "Expand" macro but "Page properties report" does not works as expected if it's placed within the merger of both "Panel" or "Expand" macros. The expand macro in a panel macro creates a second html thead-tag.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a page with 'Page properties' macro
- Add a table inside the 'page properties' macro as mentioned in Page Properties Macro
- Add a Label to the page and publish the page.
- Copy the page and create multiple copies of the page with different page title on the same space.
- Create a new page on the same space.
- Add a 'Panel' macro.
- Inisde the 'Panel' macro add a 'Expand' macro.
- Inide the 'Expand' macro add "Page properties report' macro
- Add the same Label name which was created on step 3 under 'Label' and under 'In space' mention current space.
- Save and Publish the page.
Screenshot attached : ExpectedResults
The first row of the Page Macro displays properly.
Screenshot attached : ActualResults
The first row of the Page Macro displays abnormally taking the backgroud color as set for the panel macro.
Upon looking at the html, we see two thead tags as per below attached screenshot.
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available