Windows Installer shows "com.install4j.runtime.beans.actions.control.RunScriptAction" dialog error during upgrade when Confluence was installed as a non-service.
1. Install Confluence 6.15.9 using Windows Installer but did not install as Windows Service. i.e. Confluence started up as Batch File (It only occurs when upgrading from when Installer explicitly mentions not to install as service)
2. Upgrade to Confluence 7.3.0 Beta 1
3. Windows never ever seems to be able to shutdown Confluence! - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-59344
4. Manually shutdown Tomcat
5. Fails with an error during Install Folder deletion
6. Had to press Ignore once and it then proceeded through
7. Upgrade did complete successfully
The error dialog box should not have shown and the upgrade completes successfully.
This error dialog box is shown:
Press ignore and Install should complete without any further errors.