Status: Gathering Impact (View Workflow)
Severity 3 - Minor
When Collaborative Editing is ON, users mention for users that have umlauts in their names will not get updated accordingly if they get renamed.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a new User with umlauts in his name (NOT username), eg: "Ümlauts".
- Mention the user with @mention on a page
- Now Change the name of the user to something different, eg: "Umlauts"
- Reload the page with the @mention and see the displayed name in the @mention is as expectet "Umlauts"
- Edit the page (you will see in edit mode already the old name "Ümlauts"), change something (NOT the @mention) and update the page.
- The @mention on the page gets updated to the old name "Ümlauts" and not "Umlauts"
The @mention on the page gets updated to the new name "Umlauts"
The @mention on the page still remains as "Ümlauts"
This behavior is NOT replicable while Collaborative Editing is OFF.
- mentioned in