Status: Closed (View Workflow)
7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.0.3, 7.0.4, 7.1.0, 7.1.1, 7.2.1
Severity 3 - Minor
Space directory > Archived Spaces is empty when more than one space is archived.
*Confluence 7.0.1 +
Steps to Reproduce
- Ensure at least one space is archived.
- archive another space: space directory > space tools > overview > edit space details > status > archived
You may also confirm that there are more than one space archived, by executing the following SQL query:
SELECT * FROM spaces WHERE spacestatus="ARCHIVED";
- navigate to space directory > archived spaces tab
All archived spaces display in directory list.
Space Directory list is empty.
Create a Spaces List Marco
- In a page, choose Insert > Other Macros >Space List
- Select all
- Click on insert and then update
This will allow users to view all spaces including archived.
CONFSERVER-59467 More than one space archived are not shown in the Archived Spaces page
- mentioned in