Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 6.14.2, 6.15.2, 6.14.3, 6.15.4
Fix Version/s: 7.3.2
Component/s: Editor - Collaborative editing
Support reference count:19
Symptom Severity:Severity 3 - Minor
Bug Fix Policy:
When editing a page that has a macro, its title won't show up if you have HTTPS enabled and Collaborative Editing disabled. Confluence will make incorrect requests to the HTTP URL instead of HTTPS URL, causing this behavior.
- HTTPS enabled
- Collaborative Editing disabled
- Enable Confluence to be running on HTTPS (Reverse proxy or at Tomcat)
- Disable Collaborative Editing
- Go to a Confluence page that has a Panel macro, for example
- Edit this page
- The macros will show up its titles normally
- The macro's won't show up its titles unless you edit them.
- Confirm that Confluence Administration » General Configuration » Collaborative Editing is currently disabled
- This is identified in the Support Zip / application.xml:
- Capture a HAR file when refreshing the page whilst in Edit mode
- Most of the web requests will be against HTTPS base URL
- e.g. https://www.mybaseurl.com/confluence/......
- However, the URL to generate the Macro Titles (plugins/servlet/confluence/placeholder/macro-heading) are incorrectly made against the HTTP base URL instead of the HTTP base URL
- Enable Collaborative Editing