When the user has Confluence that integrates with JIRA 8, the user will not be able to add custom Jira dates from Jira in JIRA Event in the team calendar. Team calendar will only provide the option to create JIRA event via the project and with the standard 3 files (Issue Due Date, Version Due Date, Sprints)
- Install JIRA 8
- Create a custom field Test with definition Date Picker
- Create Application link with JIRA 8
- Create simple Jira issue macro to enable Oauth for your user.
- Install Team Calendar
- Add a JIRA issue date event
- Select Project where the issue is with field Test
Field Test will be visible alongside with 3 standard fields Issue Due Date, Version Due Date, Sprints
Only standard 3 fields are visible (Issue Due Date, Version Due Date, Sprints)
This option worked in Jira 7.
Currently, there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available