Users are being redirected to the Confluence URL when 'Forgot your Password' link is clicked in the Confluence Application.
- Click 'Forgot your password?' in Confluence's login page
- Enter valid email address
- The email provides Confluence password change URL
- When you click on the link it redirects to the 'Forgot your password?' page again.
- Users should be redirected to the Crowd console to reset their password when Crowd is being configured as User management directory in Confluence.
- User should receive email with 'Crowd URL' to change their password instead of 'Confluence URL'