Affects Version/s: 6.10.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Core - Email
Symptom Severity:Severity 3 - Minor
Support reference count:1
QA Demo Status:Not Done
QA Kickoff Status:Not Done
Bug Fix Policy:
Confluence 6.10 (Linux 64bit), postgreSQL 9.5, SMTP server (gmail)
- Email notifications are not sent when page is deleted.
- Recommended Updates email doesn't contain deleted pages actions
- Configure SMTP server with Confluence according to Configuring a Server for Outgoing Mail
- Create user account with actual email address
- Newly created user should watch testing space "TEST"
- Login as another user and perform following actions on space "TEST"
- Add page
- Add comment
- Update existing page
- Remove existing page
- Remove comment
- In all scenarios email notifications will be sent.
- Above actions will be included in "Recommended Updates" list
- Deleting page doesn't trigger email notification
- Page removal is not included in "Recommended Updates" list