I often have need to refer to calendar events in Confluence pages.
It would be great if I could create a link to a specific event.
One possible method (I'm guessing the least amount of work):
- Generate a link from the event like you do with pages
- The user makes a hyperlink to refer to that event
- Clicking on the event opens the calendar with that day/event highlighted
Another method (likely more work):
- Have a macro that behaves something like the HTML <time> tag.
- It looks like just an event name and date
- Rollover gives event details as an infotip
- Clicking brings you to the calendar with the event highlighted