On the page that contains wmv video, the object is displayed at the highest level of the page and overlap the navigation bar and create page pop up windows. This issue only happen in IE browser.
This became an issue at following points:
- (minimal) menu items are displayed behind the object
- (heavily) interactive boxes eg. set status are hidden behind the object and you can't fill in ore even close it
This is tested with
Confluence 5.10.7 and Confluence 5.10.8
Steps to reproduce
- Enable window media player in IE 11
- Access confluence with IE 11
- Create a new page
- Upload a wmv video file
- Use multimedia macro to display the video
- Save the Page
- Play the video and click the "..." button beside the "Create" button.