Steps to reproduce :
- Login to Confluence
- Navigate to Confluence admin >> General Configuration >> User Macros
- Create a user macro by following the Hello World example as per the link below :
- Create a new page named page property test page with page properties report macro with the following configuration as per the screenshot below :
Please ensure that the "Number of item to display" in the page properties report macro is set to 20.
- Create 31 child pages with page properties embedded with tables (3 columns and 2 rows) as per the screenshot below :
Ensure that the hello world user macro is included in one of the table column as per the screenshot above for every pages.
- Ensure that the label "tesu" is added to all pages
- Navigate back to the parent page and sort the title column.
Please note that this bug will occur irregardless of the number of page created. For example if you create 5 child pages and set the "number of item to display" setting to 1 it would also show the issue mentioned above
Enclosed in this bug report is the space export that is able to replicate the issue :