Certain macros causes Page Properties Report macro pagination to break.
- Confluence 5.9.10
- Comala Workflows v4.12.2
- Page Information for Confluence by Adaptavist, v3.2.8
- JIRA issue macro
- Download and install Third party plugin listed above
- Or, connect Confluence to a JIRA instance
- Create a page and insert the Page Properties Macro in it
- Add simple table to include any of the macros listed above
- Save the page, and add a distinct label to this page, for example "decisions"
- Add 6 additional pages with the same content and label
- Add another page, insert the "Page Properties Report" Macro > Edit this macro > and add the label from step 4. Example, "decisions".
- Expand the "Options" setting and set the "Number of items to display" to 5
- Insert and Save the page
- The Page Properties Report macro will show 5 content in the first page as expected
- Click "Next" to go to the next page
The next page shows up
The next page is empty. If we click "Prev", all the contents in the first page will be missing as well
- Disabling the plugin resolves the pagination issue
- Deleting the macros from the Page Properties macro