On the Page Properties Report macro either:
A) Content is missing:
B) Columns are duplicated:
When manually modifying a Page Properties table, a hidden tag (like <p> or <span>) might be present in the field text, making fields with same text be treated as different. This also makes impossible to list a column by it's name.
See the differences in the Storage Format of:
- in A) there is a Column Filter applied (Status, Priority) but the Report doesn't find those Columns in "Project Page 3 <SPAN>" because those fields have other characters in it.
- in B) the columns are listed separately because although they look the same, they are different to the Report macro.
- Special tags to be ignored. If rows look the same, to be treated like the same.
Steps to reproduce:
To get the <p> or <span> values in the table you have to:
- Write two lines of text anywhere on the page
- Copy the lines inside the table
Editing the field names from now on, will keep the <p> or <span> value on them.
- Remove the table's row and create it again, for every row with the problem.