Inserting a URL to a saved filter, eg http://localhost:9604/browse/TEST-3?filter=10000 autocompletes to the JQL content of the filter - 'description ~ "description"' in my test case - so when filter 10000 changes, the JIRA Issues will still be 'description ~ "description"'. This is not the same as previous behaviour, where the filter would remain in the macro and changes to the filter would be reflected in Confluence.
- Create and view a filter in JIRA
- Copy the URL
- Create a JIRA Issues Macro in Confluence 5.2.3
- Paste the URL into the macro
- Observe that the URL is immediately changed to the JQL of the filter.
- Save the JIRA Issues Macro
- Change the filter in JIRA so that the results are different
- Reload the Confluence page
- Observe that the results do not reflect the changes to the filter